Today’s raw materials for H&I cleaning formulations must provide specific benefits, be compatible with a wide range of components, and be effective in a variety of environmental conditions
Each SurPhase CLEAN product was designed to fill functional gaps present in traditional cleaning formulations. From performance properties such as low or high foaming cleaners, to environmentally stressed conditions like acidic or alkaline formulations, SCF has the expertise to supply the most efficient product for your unique application.
Science-based, Targeted Solutions for Real Market Issues
SCF’s line of surfactants and hydrotropes are based in science to provide real world solutions. SurPhase CLEAN products are not commodity-based products, but instead provide specific functional properties in both traditional and innovative formulations.
- Acidic or alkaline environments
- Micro-emulsion chemistry
- Low or high foam applications
- Peroxide- or chlorine -based formulas
- Solvent or aqueous systems
- Hydrotrope requirements
- Anionic, nonionic, cationic and amphoteric needs
- Multi-Functional properties
- Market competitive
- Compatible in extreme environments
- Highly effective
- Customized products for niche applications
- Traditional and bio-based chemistries
You’re In Control
Surface Chemists scientists can design, formulate and test our SurPhase CLEAN materials in your product for stability and effectiveness utilizing standard methods, or we can design a method specific to the products final application.